- Does your horse have a poor appetite or struggle to complete its meals?
- Has your horse’s behaviour inexplicably changed recently?
- Has your horse’s performance decreased recently or showing a reluctance to train?
- Is your horse in poor body condition, have a rough hair coat or showing unexplained weight loss?
- Has your horse had multiple bouts of low grade unexplained colic?
If your answer to any of the above questions was “yes”, then your horse may be suffering from gastric ulcers
Please call and speak to a vet or book your horse in for a Gastroscope!
Dental Discount Deal – now available all year round!
- Standard Sedation
- Thorough Oral Examination
- Routine Dental Rasp
£84 for 1 horse
£78 each for 2 or more (incl. VAT)
For further details of our package, prices and to book an appointment, please contact the office 01926 612937.
Raising money for local charities as well as caring for the welfare of your horseIf your Yard is normally eligible for a FREE or a STANDARD ZONE VISIT, we will bring our Veterinary Weighbridge to you on your designated Zone Day, throughout the year.
The set price will be charged, £35, to cover the time and cost of transport. This can be divided between any number of horses- from 1 to 100!
Any additional money donated will be given directly to our supported Charity which is currently The Air Ambulance. So far this year we have raised over £300 for charity through our weighing scheme!
Basic Health Checks
Introducing our new BASIC HEALTH CHECK- for only £15!
By popular demand we have introduced our brand new bolt on package for all those people who want a little more from their routine vaccinations or dental appointments. This basic health check is the perfect opportunity to have your horse’s heart, lungs, weight and more checked by a Vet who will then advise you on any health recommendations or management tips.
We are excited to be introducing a new vaccination loyalty card! Each time one of your horses has a vaccination; your card will be stamped by the Vet. Simply collect 5 stamps to get your 6th vaccination FREE! Cards can be obtained from the office or any of the Vets.
FREE VACCINATIONS CAN ONLY BE GIVEN ON COMPLETION OF CARD – LOST ONES CAN NOT BE REPLACED OR RE STAMPED.
Spring Paddocks Annual Worming Package
We are seeing a worrying increase in wormer resistance in the horses we see on a day-today basis
An uncontrollable worm
population due to resistance can lead to severe illness, and can even be fatal.
?? DID YOU KNOW ??
We are now offering a complete annual package to ensure you are controlling worms in your horse responsibly!
The package includes;
· 3 x Faecal Worm Egg Counts
· 1 x Weightape to ensure accurate dosing of any wormers
· 1 x appropriate winter wormer
· 1 x Equisal Tapeworm Saliva Test
· 1 Year free worming advice from an Equine Veterinary Surgeon
· Text reminders on when to Worm Egg Count or Worm
…. all this for only £80.00 per horse per year!
5 horse for a Free Visit!
If you have five or more horses at the same yard, booked in for treatment/vaccination on the same day, you will each receive a free visit.
It certainly pays to get together with others on the yard and organise same day treatments. Please call the clinic to take advantage of this great deal!
Open to all yards within a 30 mile radius of Spring Paddocks Clinic. Those further afield can still take advantage of our Round Calls)
5% discount for payment at the time of a visit! *
Many of you have already taken advantage of this – to faciliate this all the vets are now carrying portable PDQ machines.
We are still taking payments by cash and cheque too – please call us for more information.
* excludes vaccinations and free zone calls
Dates for your diary 2022
- 14th February 2022 – Discounted Gastroscopy Clinic – at Spring Paddocks Clinic
- 25th April 2022 – Discounted Gastroscopy Clinic – at Spring Paddocks Clinic