Love your Vet? Tell your friends!!
Most clients come to us through recommendations from friends.
As a thank you to our clients, we are now offering £10 credit* to your account when you refer a friend as a new client.
*Terms & Conditions
- Referring account must be up to date
- Credit will be applied once the new client’s account has been paid in full
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time or refused at our discretion
Raising money for local charities as well as caring for the welfare of your horse
If your Yard is normally eligible for a FREE or a STANDARD ZONE VISIT, we will bring our Veterinary Weighbridge to you on your designated Zone Day, throughout the year.
The set price will be charged, £30, to cover the time and cost of transport. This can be divided between any number of horses- from 1 to 100!
Any additional money donated will be given directly to our supported Charity which is currently The Air Ambulance. So far this year we have raised over £300 for charity through our weighing scheme!
Basic Health Checks
Introducing our new BASIC HEALTH CHECK- for only £10 (+ VAT)!
By popular demand we have introduced our brand new bolt on package for all those people who want a little more from their routine vaccinations or dental appointments. This basic health check is the perfect opportunity to have your horse’s heart, lungs, weight and more checked by a Vet who will then advise you on any health recommendations or management tips.
We are excited to be introducing a new vaccination loyalty card! Each time one of your horses has a vaccination; your card will be stamped by the Vet. Simply collect 5 stamps to get your 6th vaccination FREE! Cards can be obtained from the office or any of the Vets.
FREE VACCINATIONS CAN ONLY BE GIVEN ON COMPLETION OF CARD – LOST ONES CAN NOT BE REPLACED OR RE STAMPED.
PRE-SEASON PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
The perfect opportunity to ensure your horse starts the competition season in the best possible health!
- Examination of the cardiovascular system at rest
- Trot up and flexion of all 4 limbs
- Oral and dental check
- Back and sacroiliac palpation
- Blood sample for haematology & muscle enzymes
£125 + VAT PER HORSE
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 01926 612937
Spring Paddocks Annual Worming Package
We are seeing a worrying increase in wormer resistance in the horses we see on a day-today basis
An uncontrollable worm
population due to resistance can lead to severe illness, and can even be fatal.
?? DID YOU KNOW ??
We are now offering a complete annual package to ensure you are controlling worms in your horse responsibly!
The package includes;
· 3 x Faecal Worm Egg Counts
· 1 x Weightape to ensure accurate dosing of any wormers
· 1 x appropriate winter wormer
· 1 x Equisal Tapeworm Saliva Test
· 1 Year free worming advice from an Equine Veterinary Surgeon
· Text reminders on when to Worm Egg Count or Worm
…. all this for only £80.00 per horse per year!
5 horse for a Free Visit!
If you have five or more horses at the same yard, booked in for treatment/vaccination on the same day, you will each receive a free visit.
It certainly pays to get together with others on the yard and organise same day treatments. Please call the clinic to take advantage of this great deal!
Open to all yards within a 30 mile radius of Spring Paddocks Clinic. Those further afield can still take advantge of our Round Calls)
- Does your horse have a poor appetite or struggle to complete its meals?
- Has your horse’s behaviour inexplicably changed recently?
- Has your horse’s performance decreased recently or showing a reluctance to train?
- Is your horse in poor body condition, have a rough hair coat or showing unexplained weight loss?
- Has your horse had multiple bouts of low grade unexplained colic?
If your answer to any of the above questions was “yes”, then your horse may be suffering from gastric ulcers
New gastroscopy services offered by Spring Paddocks Clinic;
- Gastroscopy at yard………………… £250 + Visit Fee (including sedation & VAT)
- Gastroscopy at Spring Paddocks… £200 (including sedation & VAT)
5% discount for payment at the time of a visit! *
Many of you have already taken advantage of this – to faciliate this all the vets are now carrying portable PDQ machines.
We are still taking payments by cash and cheque too – please call us for more information.
* excludes vaccinations and free zone calls
Dates for your diary 2019
- 4th April 2019 – Client Evening – Laminitis, Cushings and Equine Metabolic Syndrome – 7pm Spring Paddocks Clinic £5/person
- May 2019 – Discounted Weighing Clinic
- 19th June 2019 – Back Pain Investigation Clinic – all day at Spring Paddocks Clinic
- 17th July 2019 – Client Evening – Practical Equine First Aid – 6.30pm Spring Paddocks £10/person (over 18’s only)
- August 2019 – Discounted Worm Egg Counts
- 9th September 2019 – Client Evening – Equine Gastic Ulcer Syndrome – 7pm Spring Paddocks Clinic £5/person
- 23rd September 2019 –Discounted Gastroscopy Clinic – all day at Spring Paddocks Clinic
- November 2019 – Dental Discount Month
- 10th December 2019 – Spring Paddocks Christmas Quiz – 7pm Stoneleigh Village Hall £8/person